Gift Voucher Purchasing Notes
Click the blue Buy button below for the pottery class you would like a gift voucher for.
After payment is completed you will be able to download the gift card for printing using the Download gift card option. You and the recipient will also be emailed a pdf file of the gift card which you can print.
You have the option to email gift card instantly to the recipient using the Send instantly option or you can have it emailed at a later date using the Send on a future date option.
If you don’t want the gift voucher emailed automatically to the recipient specify your own email address in the What email address should we send it to? box.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. For full details view our Terms & Conditions.
If you have received a gift voucher and want to redeem it then visit Gift Voucher Redemption
Gift Voucher Redemption
Note only vouchers purchased directly from Something at Mary’s can be redeemed below. If you have received a voucher from a reseller (eg Classbento, Airbnb, etc) you must visit their website to redeem.
If you have received a gift voucher purchased from Something at Mary’s and want to redeem it to book a class date please visit one of the following pages:
- Redeem Voucher for Introduction to Pottery Wheel Throwing Class
- Redeem Voucher for One Session Wheel Throwing Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Two Session Wheel Throwing Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Make Your Breakfast Set Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Make Your Own Teapot Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Smushing Platter Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Fish Lantern Pottery Class
- Redeem Voucher for Bird Sculpting Pottery Class